[TYPO3-mvc] Extension "news" and RealUrl

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:39:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for you quick reply. However I am wondering if this needs to be done
within News. The patch you suggest, actually modifies the creation of URL,
but my issue here, is not creation, but interpretation by RealUrl. So I
would rather say that it's a RealUrl configuration issue (or missing
feature ?). But I am not familiar enough with both RealUrl and News to be
really sure about that...

In my opinion I would say that News should not do anything special about
URL, and we should have a way to say to RealUrl something like "if news ID
exists, use detail action instead of index action". That would a quite
"clean" and re-usable way to do that (for other extensions). What do you
think ?

Cheers,