[TYPO3-mvc] Resolve fluid marker which is set in rte

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Tue Jul 24 16:39:41 CEST 2012

Am 24.07.2012 16:22, schrieb Claus Fassing:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> thanks for reply.
>
> Am 24.07.2012 14:01, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
>> Hello Claus,
>>
>> here you can find a non FLUID solution in german:
>> http://www.typo3lexikon.de/typo3-tutorials/tipps-und-tricks/variablen-im-rte.html?L=0
>>

> I rather need a FLUID as a "non FLUID" solution ;)
> I read this already before, but it didn't match my issue.
>
> I put some text into RTE and between I would like to use FLUID marker
> like {foo}
>
> I get the RTE content by database call from my controller action
> and there I would like to resolve {foo} with content from a db field.
>
> Right now I'm doing experiments with a custom renderer, but the problem
> is, I must define a template file :)
> Ok, I could use the tempnam method as workaround if there no other
> methods available.
>
> I would like to know if there are more comfortable way available.
>
> Regards Claus

I just have a look into die view-Object. There are many setter for paths
and filenames. On the other hand there are many getter methods to return
the source of the files. But there is no method to give HTML directly to
the view-Object.

So...the only idea I found, was to create a temporary file in typo3temp
or whereever and give this path to the view-object.

The other idea is to override the view-object with your own
interpretation. I can tell you the way how to do this, but it's up to
you to programm your version.

Stefan