[TYPO3-mvc] Resolve fluid marker which is set in rte

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Tue Jul 24 16:22:24 CEST 2012

Hello Stefan,

thanks for reply.

Am 24.07.2012 14:01, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Hello Claus,
>
> here you can find a non FLUID solution in german:
> http://www.typo3lexikon.de/typo3-tutorials/tipps-und-tricks/variablen-im-rte.html?L=0

I rather need a FLUID as a "non FLUID" solution ;)
I read this already before, but it didn't match my issue.

I put some text into RTE and between I would like to use FLUID marker
like {foo}

I get the RTE content by database call from my controller action
and there I would like to resolve {foo} with content from a db field.

Right now I'm doing experiments with a custom renderer, but the problem
is, I must define a template file :)
Ok, I could use the tempnam method as workaround if there no other
methods available.

I would like to know if there are more comfortable way available.

Regards Claus