[TYPO3-mvc] Upcoming Extbase-Features

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Fri Dec 21 12:26:25 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

even if we want to, we can not backport the suggested features into
TYPO3 CMS v6.0 - because this are features. But you can file a feature
request [1] for 6.1, and with some luck somebody has time to do the
backport.

When you are familiar with code and could provide a patch we can use,
the odds are even better.

In case you are interested in providing the patch but need help to do
so, please do not hesitate to ask me or somebody else of the team, we
will assist you.

Merry Christmas
Anja

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/issues