[TYPO3-mvc] extbase - backend and multilanguage with n:1 relation

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:34:16 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a question to the language handling in backend with translated
content of related content.

My setup:

2 languages, english and german

I have "travel" and one categorization field "traveltype" as a n:1
relation inside of my model.

After creating and translating all "traveltype" fields inside of the
backend I add one travel.

In the dropdown traveltypes of all languages getting displayed.

How can I set up the TCA to show only records related to the choosen
language? Or any other best way to handle this? Currently its configured
as a type=>select.

Thanks!

Dominic