[TYPO3-mvc] overwrite the path of widget.paginate via extension viewhelper

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:36:50 CEST 2012

Hello,

I try to design the <f:widget.paginate /> ViewHelper and copied the
class Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Widget_PaginateViewHelper and the fluid
Index.html into my extension folder into the right path.

Everything works like default behaviour, now I changed the templateRootPath:

plugin.tx_intranet.view.widget.Tx_Intranet_ViewHelpers_Widget_PaginateViewHelper.templateRootPath
=
EXT:intranet/Resources/Private/Templates/ViewHelpers/Widget/Paginate/Index.html

This breaks the Viewhelper:
The technical reason is: No template was found. View could not be
resolved for action "index".

No matter what I tried, I don't get my edited Index.html working for the
paginate ViewHelper. Is there another trick?

Thanks for any help!

Dominic