[TYPO3-mvc] Linking to other modules from within extbase backend module

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 23:32:22 CEST 2012

I had to do something similar: Jumping to another sub Module in the same
module and extension. I read your post and the hint of Franz.
I then checked and compared links and in the end managed to do like this:

<f:link.action
action="anotherModuleAction"
arguments="{yourArguments}"
pluginName="myextensionnamemymodulename_myextensionnamemysubmodulename"
additionalParams="{M:'MyextensionnameMymodulename_MyextensionnameMysubmodulename'}">

hope this saves someone time.

greetings!
oe (christian)