[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase project with complex database/repository structure

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Aug 28 18:25:14 CEST 2012

Hi Gabriel,

On Aug 28, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx <info at typoworx.de> wrote:

> For any reason the configurePlugin Setup will completly be ignored. Is there any way to configure the View of a Plugin more flexible?
> Is it possible to configure the items-array for switchableControllerActions by an itemsProcFunc using PHP?

ItemProcFunc is supported there. That may be your preferred solution in this case.

If you use Flux you can specify your FlexForm in Fluid (and much more compact than traditional FlexForms) - which means you can use any type of assignment of these variables:

* ViewHelper return value
* PHP variable from ConfigurationProvider
* TypoScript setting in plugin.tx_flux.settings.XYZ
* And of course itemsProcFunc although that makes less sense than using a ViewHelper when in Fluid.

And naturally you can use f:if conditions any way you choose, as much as you like. Anything goes, really.

You can read more about Flux here:

http://fedext.net/examples/flux/features.html

One of the things I will be adding in a short while is exactly a SwitchableControllerActionsViewHelper that is much, much easier to use and configure than the current approach is - and which will also provide an itemsProcFunc for traditional FlexForms. The current way simply sucks ;)

Currently Flux doesn't like TemplaVoila - a TYPO3 core fix is coming in the very next minor versions for all branches; this fix will allow the two to play nice together (again).

Cheers,
Claus
http://fedext.net