[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase project with complex database/repository structure

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Tue Aug 28 17:52:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

finally I've got it working... In my first draft of the extension I was
trying to use pi_flexform to have a flexible configuration. While
debugging the recent problem, I disabled the pi_flexform. Today I
figured out, that in tt_content database, the pi_flexform still was present.

Only a manual database update on tt_content for the given tt-content Uid
cleaned-up the mess!

This snipplet in pi_flexform.xml was the primary culprit:

>             <switchableControllerActions>
>                 <TCEforms>
>                 <onChange>reload</onChange>
>  <label>LLL:EXT:dg_test/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xml:tx_dgtest_flexforms.bezeichner</label>
>                 <config>
>                     <type>select</type>
>                     <items>
>                     <numIndex index="0">
>                         <numIndex index="0">Product Selector</numIndex>
>                         <numIndex
> index="1">/Products->list;Products->show;Products->edit;Products->update/</numIndex>
>                     </numIndex>
>                     <numIndex index="1">
>                         <numIndex index="0">Booking System</numIndex>
>                         <numIndex
> index="1">Ressources->list;Ressources->show;Ressources->edit;Ressources->update</numIndex>
>                     </numIndex>
>                     </items>
>                 </config>
>                 </TCEforms>
> </switchableControllerActions>

To make this working again I would have to repeat all Controlers that
have been defined in ext_localconf.php on configurePlugin.

For any reason the configurePlugin Setup will completly be ignored. Is
there any way to configure the View of a Plugin more flexible?
Is it possible to configure the items-array for
switchableControllerActions by an itemsProcFunc using PHP?

Best regards
Gabriel