[TYPO3-mvc] Typolink keepPIvars with extbase

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Tue Aug 28 14:23:25 CEST 2012

I have found the addQueryString option for the redirects, but still can't find
how to add some GET-parameters to the redirect that extbase does after it
generates a form validation error. As soon as a form field is not valid, the
extension still comes back at the tt_news singleview page with the annoying 'no
news_id given' message....

The extension should just create some kind of custom comment form on the tt_news
singleview pages.

Could anyone enlighten me, how to solve this with extbase? I'd hate having to
revert to pibase for such a silly thing!

Loek