[TYPO3-mvc] Typolink keepPIvars with extbase

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon Aug 20 17:06:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to make an extbase/fluid extension that works on top of
tt_news (no chance to replace that by the extbase news, as much as I
would like to do that, not yet), but I'm running into to trouble with
the redirect after actions. It should redirect to the news singleview
page but it looses the tt_news get-parameters on the way.

I managed to solve this for the normal successful actions by creating
the proper link and using redirectToURI instead of redirect, but as soon
as a form validation error is shown extbase itself redirects to the page
without the tt_news parameters.

Is there a way to make extbase use something like the
pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url() functions? Or what would be the proper way to
handle this?

Thanks,
Loek