[TYPO3-mvc] FormViewHelper - Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Tue Aug 7 10:52:57 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I would like to hear if any of you have come across the problem where
you forward a domain model to an action, which renders a form... which
results in the "Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed" exception
because the domain model can't be serialized?

A prerequisite for getting this error, is to turn on the
rewrittenPropertyMapper.

I don't know if this issue will happen with all domain models or if it
just when using models containing object storages (lazy loaded), but
nevertheless I'm trying to figure out the best way to solve the problem
- my first thought is to add a sleep method to
Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity, but I'm not sure if it is the
best way to solve the problem.

Btw. I have registered a bug on the subject:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39562

--
Kind regards

Jacob Rasmussen