[TYPO3-mvc] How can I give content to a ViewHelper when using alternative syntax?

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Aug 3 01:15:36 CEST 2012

On Aug 3, 2012, at 12:45 AM, Claus Due <claus at wildside.dk> wrote:

> I'd advise against the above solution - but present it so that it will give you some idea about why what you are trying is not a good idea ;)

But as a study example (which works, btw):

http://pastebin.com/sMdEffbw

Assuming you have your page uid stored in a variable, you count enter this in your RTE:

<f:link.page pageUid="{pageUid}">My link</f:link.page>

Note that you cannot use the inline syntax for f:link.page as the tag content is NOT possible to specify using an argument but MUST be placed as tag content of f:link.page - unfortunately. Maybe you can also make a standard link like you normally would in the RTE and enter in your URL:

{f:uri.page(pageUid: nameOfPageUidVariable)}

(but I haven't tested that; TYPO3 URL treatment may not like this).

Cheers,
Claus