[TYPO3-mvc] share arguments with different(!) actions on same page

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Apr 18 16:09:42 CEST 2012

Peter Niederlag wrote:

Hi Peter,

> I thought maybe I'd go for an extra plugin and use view.pluginNamespace
> to pull in the arguments but that is failing as it also affects the
> controller and action...:-<

That's actually the recommended way as switchablecontrolleractions comes
with a lot more problems. Also, plugins are really "cheap" in Extbase.
IMO the only drawback is, that a lot of plugins bloat the insert plugin
dialog - but that's an issue for the core (grouped plugins, ...)

Best,

--
Bastian Waidelich
TYPO3 Core Team Member