[TYPO3-mvc] Using t3lib_mail_Message in extbase

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Apr 12 15:21:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 11-4-2012 22:38, mrwhy at arcor.de wrote:
> i´m trying to use the mailing function in Extbase, but it didn´t
> work. I´ve tried it with mail and smtp configuration ->  no mail in
> my mailbox.

To see if the mail is generated correctly you could use the Install Tool
setting
[MAIL][transport] = mbox
[MAIL][transport_mbox_file] = /absolute/path/to/file/filename.ext

This will put the mail that would be sent in the file. If this looks
correct the problem might just be in the configuration of your server.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!