[TYPO3-mvc] Using t3lib_mail_Message in extbase

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Apr 12 09:31:37 CEST 2012

Hi mr (please use your real name on the TYPO3 lists ;-) ),

have a look at this link, it will show you how to do it [1].

[1]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/How_to_use_the_Fluid_Standalone_view_to_render_template_based_emails

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.