[TYPO3-mvc] MM Relation with foreign tables (old exec_SELECT_mm_query())

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Fri Apr 6 20:43:54 CEST 2012

Am 06.04.2012 16:33, schrieb Claus Fassing:
> But every object property have a null value.
> It seems like that there is the operation JOIN missing.

I get a bit closer.

I changed the mapping to this :
Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_DamMMCat {
   mapping {
     tableName = tx_dam_mm_cat
     columns {
       uid_foreign.mapOnProperty = uidForeign
       uid_local.mapOnProperty = uidLocal
       tablenames.mapOnProperty = tablenames
       sorting.mapOnProperty = sorting
       sorting_foreign.mapOnProperty = sortingForeign

With this settings I get property values and have the right object on
the property but every entry from result contains identical objects (the
first one). oO
e.g. if the result count is 9 than I get 9 times the first db entry from
result set.

If I switch to raw query result the entries are correct, but of course I
don't have objects on my mapped properties.

Does anybody know what I still do missing ?

Greetz Claus