[TYPO3-mvc] MM Relation with foreign tables (old exec_SELECT_mm_query())

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Fri Apr 6 16:33:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

I try to use the tables from dam extension inside an extbase extension.
There are three tables. My mapping to this :
[...]
persistence {
   classes {
     Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_DamCategory {
       mapping {
         tableName = tx_dam_cat
     Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_Dam {
       mapping {
         tableName = tx_dam
     Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_DamMMCat {
       mapping {
         tableName = tx_dam_mm_cat
[...]

I create the Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_DamMMCat Model like this :

[...]
/**
   * uidLocal
   *
   * @var Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_Dam
   */
protected $uidLocal;

/**
   * uidForeign
   *
   * @var Tx_Dam_Domain_Model_DamCategory
   */
protected $uidForeign;
[...]

I'd give it a try by calling
$damFiles = $this->damMMCatRepository->findAll();

But every object property have a null value.
It seems like that there is the operation JOIN missing.

Is it possible at all to use this kind of table construct in extbase ?

Regards Claus