[TYPO3-mvc] [OT] Re: Where to set the storagePID for Backend Modules?

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Oct 31 11:48:51 CET 2011

Hello,

Am 25.10.2011 13:51, schrieb Claus Due:
> Hi Till and Dennis,
>
> ext_typocript_setup.txt and ext_typoscript_constants.txt are both
> deprecated for ages now. Instead, you should register the
> TS/constants either in the static TS template files or directly
> thought ext_tables.php

while they are for certain deprecated since ages I must admit that I'd
really like to see them continued as they just make sense/are very useful.

As extension developer I want to be able to:
- enforce some TypoScript on installation
- provide soem optional TypoScript that the admin can enable or disable

Deprecation of 'ext_typocript_setup.txt' and
'ext_typoscript_constants.txt' must really be reconsidered IMO.

[...]

Greets,
Peter
--