[TYPO3-mvc] problem with the output of limited multilingual domain objects

Kerstin Eitner eitner.kerstin at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:31:33 CEST 2011

Hello again,

I tried the same constellation with the news extbase extension (News
system - news) and there I discovered exactly the same problem.

A german
B german
C german
D german, english
E german, english
F german, english

The list view with a pagination of 3 data records limited showed me that
result:

german version:
first page - A B C
second page - D E F