[TYPO3-mvc] show first datasets with small domain model

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Oct 24 09:34:20 CEST 2011

Hi Domi,

Try flushing the cache. The list view is default cached and thus after
adding a new item via default extension builder config, the result table
shown is the cached list of items.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.