[TYPO3-mvc] show first datasets with small domain model

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:04:16 CEST 2011

Hello,

here comes a very beginner question: with the extbase_kickstarter I
created a very simple DomainModel and just want to play around but I
dont get my through the backend created data showed.

I set up a storagePid and everyelse is created by extension_builder. But
in the table nothing shows up, only the table header and a link for
creating a new dataset. But if I fill this form out, the table stays
empty. What do I miss?

Thanks for any startup help

Dominic