[TYPO3-mvc] Checkbox Viewhelper / boolean

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Wed Nov 16 17:26:12 CET 2011

Hi Lorenz,

> Stupid me. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. Of what I thought was just an empty user profile in my Extbase application was a not existing one. In fact, everything works as expected now.

You're most welcome. Happy to hear it works :)

On a side note: It would be nice if Fluid would throw an "Attempted to bind form to an object which does not exist"-exception when this happens (but I don't expect this to be added, it would potentially be a breaking change for a lot of projects). I've run into this problem myself on numerous occasions so don't feel stupid that you did too ;)

Cheers,
Claus