[TYPO3-mvc] Checkbox Viewhelper / boolean

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Nov 16 16:50:08 CET 2011

Hi Claus

 > If the above holds true then I suspect that the template variable to
which you usually assign your domain object is empty when you get this
error. You should check that 1) it is assigned, 2) has a proper value
and 3) is accessible in Fluid where you placed the f:form (it does not
need to be transferred to the partial template if you use one of those
to render your form fields, but it must be available when placing f:form).

 > If you need your form to function even if the object is not set, you
can use the "name" property instead (it will not bitch about the type of
property).

Stupid me. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. Of what I
thought was just an empty user profile in my Extbase application was a
not existing one. In fact, everything works as expected now.

Best regards,

Lorenz