[TYPO3-mvc] Non-translated fields do not display

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Wed Nov 16 07:48:23 CET 2011

Hello

I'm sorry, I thought I've already posted the exclude option at the beginning.
A very helpfull ressource when it comes to TCA is the code documentation:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.0.0/view/4/2/
eg. Search for l10n_mode, there you see what options are available and how they work.

Tim
  _____