[TYPO3-mvc] Partial template from other extensions

Nikolay Orlenko okolya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:07:25 CET 2011

Hello Arno,
I am going to extend your extension and add there following features:
1. Add new type of search. Should search only by zip code
2. Add dynamic list. Should depend on search parameter.
3. And add pagination in list view
How can I use your approach
  $templateControllerClassNames =
t3lib_div::removeArrayEntryByValue(explode(',', $map->getTemplates()), '');
for new external templates if I want to create new extension and extend
yours?

3. I want to create dynamic GoogleMap. Should depand on selected zip code.
Againg. How can I extend your extension whitout hardcoding?

Best regards, Nikolay