[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with widget.paginate ViewHelper

Andreas Dörler doerler at gmx.net
Mon Nov 14 23:29:17 CET 2011

Hello,

> It doesn't work with arrays or objectStorages yet, so if you need that
> feature, you would have to write your own, extended version of the
> paginate widget that can also deal arrays and objectStorages. Or add a
> feature/pull request and hope to get that feature in for the upcoming
> Fluid 1.4.

Armin Vieweg has already improved the paginate widget, see:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-May/009450.html

You can get the source code from here:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/pw_teaser/trunk/Classes/ViewHelpers/Widget/

Using his widget solves the problem with LazyObjectStorage for me.

Kind regards
Andreas Dörler