[TYPO3-mvc] extending news

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Nov 15 06:46:47 CET 2011

Am 14.11.2011 21:56, schrieb Henjo Hoeksma:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> the cleanest solution would be - and I do not know another way - to create
> your own extension which extends the news extension.

true but the problem that I see that it is not possible to have then
some exts in TER which extend the same extension because everyone would
do it standalone.

as extending with fields is the most common practice a simple example
how this could be done with injecting or whatever is needed and if this
is not currently possible there is a need to develop this.

georg