[TYPO3-mvc] Non-translated fields do not display

Dimanche Eat dimanche at web-essentials.asia
Tue Nov 15 03:08:19 CET 2011

Hi Henjo, hi Tim,

Thanks for your email. Well, that's working to set all records in all
languages then make a translation for only the localized fields. But I
want a user to see only the localized fields when they switch a
language. So that, it is easy for them to know what are the available
fields to localize. Do you see my problem?

I have an addition info for you. If I have logged in the TYPO3 backend
the problem is happened, but when I logged off then the extension works
fine. It seems like it related to the backend session.

Do you have any clue?

Kind regards,
Dimanche