[TYPO3-mvc] Non-translated fields do not display

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Nov 14 14:00:37 CET 2011

Hi Dimanche,

maybe I understand you wrongly, but if you work with localized objects and
some properties of an object are not localized it would make sense to me
they are not visible...

Since your object is a person, for 99% probably the object is exactly the
same as in the default language. In that case you could set the record to
'All languages'.

Then you can only localize the ones that need to be localized.

I had some troubles with localization due to some mistaken TCA settings.
See my posts about this from this weekend.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.