[TYPO3-mvc] Non-translated fields do not display

Dimanche Eat dimanche at web-essentials.asia
Mon Nov 14 11:23:47 CET 2011

Hi Everyone,

I am using Extbase version 1.3.1-devel and Fluid 1.3.0 and I have a
problem to display non-translated fields in other languages.

For example, I have a table person with some properties (title, name,
sex, address, telephone and photo). So, let's say only fields title,
name and sex are allowed to translate in the backend management. In the
frontend, I made a view to list all persons after that I clicked on a
person in the list to see the details then I can see all fields of that
person in the default language, that's fine. But when I switched to my
second language, I can see only the fields that have been translated. I
don't know what is wrong.

One thing to note is that when I installed my extension with the TYPO3
that use templavoila ext, it is working fine but if I install with the
TYPO3 that uses automaketemplate ext, it doesn't work. it is strange for
me. I don't know if there is a configuration somewhere in the TYPO3 that
uses automaketemplate ext to solve that.

I created my extension by Extension-Builder.

Does anyone has an idea? Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards,
Dimanche