[TYPO3-mvc] Configure addRecordTypeConstraint?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Sat Nov 12 14:55:42 CET 2011

Hey Georg,

I will check out your ext soon.
One of the reasons for me to start my own version was the learning curve,
curious what I ran into. But mostly I think tt_news has so much overkill
for the regular websites I just really do not like using it. With extbase
getting something running up is possible so quickly with a solution that
fits the needs...

If I like your ext I might drop mine and bundle forces! Why do things
double anyways ;-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.