[TYPO3-mvc] findByProperty($property) return empty storage with string property

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Nov 10 20:48:52 CET 2011

I have ran into situations where locally (Mac) upper/lowercase was handled
differently then on the server (Linux).

Maybe this helps in finding a solution.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.