[TYPO3-mvc] How to clear page cache when object property has changed

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 9 13:33:26 CET 2011

Hi Bastian,

when using the default like you describe I remember to had some troubles
for related objects. I will see next time again if that still is the case.

Thanks for the reminder ;-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.