[TYPO3-mvc] How to clear page cache when object property has changed

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 13:16:27 CET 2011

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch wrote:

Hi Till,

> we use two actions "show" and "edit". the show action is cached.
> now when we edit a property of a domain object (e.g. "city"), this
> change of course should be reflected in the show action. [...]

By default Extbase automatically clears the cache of the current page
whenever a record has been added/changed/deleted.
If you set the TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd correctly in your page TS config
(see [1]) Extbase will clear the affected page(s) even if the records
are stored in another page (e.g. a SysFolder).

HTH
Bastian

[1]
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/ron-hall/article/dont-wear-out-the-clear-cache-button/