[TYPO3-mvc] Simple ajax widget to update an object property

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Tue Nov 8 22:29:00 CET 2011

> I have searched quite a lot, but I did not found an example,
> that could be used as an HowTo. So thanks for any advice.

You will need a WidgetController who will handle the widget action.

E.g. have a look at the AutoComplete widget
typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/ViewHelpers/Widget/Controller/AutocompleteController.php
and related templates files in
typo3/sysext/fluid/Resources/Private/Templates/ViewHelpers/Widget/Autocomplete/Index.html

--

With best regards,
Pankaj Lele

CTO & Executive Director