[TYPO3-mvc] extbase / fluid :: how to add an alphabetical filter/pager to list view?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Nov 1 00:30:00 CET 2011

A widget or viewhelper would be the way to go indeed.
I am thinking in the direction op using custom repository methods to find
all object where $query->like('name', $beginLetter.'%') or something like
it.
Not sure if that would be the best way performance wise though.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.