[TYPO3-mvc] PIDless programming problem

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Tue May 31 11:52:27 CEST 2011

Hello Bastian,

> That means, that you want to use page *123* as *default* page for the
> plugin *Pi123* of your extension.
> You can override this for branches of your page tree using TS templates-
> See [1] for more details on "Automatic Target Page Determination".

Thanks for your suggestion. I changed my mind to drop idea of PIDless
programming and start maintaining PIDs in plugin TypoScript with
"settings." and use {settings.xxx} for all my link.actions in Fluid
templates. As it seems going complete PIDless approach will burn some
time :)

- Pankaj

--

With best regards,