[TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper called twice

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:39:20 CEST 2011

sry for the noises, it was my mistake! As Franz mentioned i had an
"error" in my TS-Setup. Maybe this will help someone else too;
I used for the first time backend layouts introduced with t3 4.5 ... in
TS Template i used it like this;
page.10 = COA
page.10.if = BACKEND_LAYOUT_1
page.10.subparts.CONTENT < styles.content.get

page.20 = COA
page.20 < page.10
page.20.if = BACKEND_LAYOUT_2
page.20.subparts.OTHER_CONTENT ...

As far as i understood, due to the copy of TS (page.20 < page.10) the
styles.content.get gets internally rendered twice. This will cause
extbase controller to get called twice too.
I changed now my TS-Setup .. in order to distinguish which backend
layout was choosen i use some CASE statements ..

- Georg