[TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper called twice

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:10:26 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

you are right, the controller is called twice. How is this possible? Do
you mean i have something wrong in my TS-Setup? .. didn't change there
anything. As i said earlier i tried also with the blog example
extension, same thing. Then i created a new clean extension with the
extbase kickstarter, same thing here, controller gets called twice.

Tomorrow i will try with a clean Typo3 Installation, very strange...

- Georg