[TYPO3-mvc] Should Fluid support all tags from w3.org?

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Fri May 6 11:49:29 CEST 2011

Hi Søren,

> I wen't to w3.org and found that in HTML 4.01 specification [1] (yeah,
> i know HTML5 is just around the corner :P) and onchange is a
> specification for the <select... > element.

There was a discussion a few months ago on the HTML4/5 issue. As far as I
recall it, it was discussed to have HTML4 and HTML5 viewHelpers, so you
can decide on your own which to use. Nonetheless, the current viewHelpers
in Fluid should be HTML4.

> Should Fluid respect (all?) parameters from W3.org and then, what
> specification?
If you ask me - it should. But you have the additionalAttributes argument
on every tagBasedViewHelper where you can add *any* attributes you want.

Best regards,
Christian.