[TYPO3-mvc] Should Fluid support all tags from w3.org?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:28:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm in the middle of a project, where i would have to use onchange in
a form.select viewhelper. Unfortunately, that parameter is not
registred in fluid as a tag allowed for the select viewhelper.

I wen't to w3.org and found that in HTML 4.01 specification [1] (yeah,
i know HTML5 is just around the corner :P) and onchange is a
specification for the <select... > element.

Should Fluid respect (all?) parameters from W3.org and then, what
specification?

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk