[TYPO3-mvc] Individual contributor agreement is still pending review?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 6 11:17:01 CEST 2011

Hi Bastian,

> I'm afraid, this is related to the CLA (you can see the status on your
> profile page on forge [1] and it still says "has not signed the
> Contributor License Agreement").

Yes I had figured this out.

> It's an absurdity IMO that this process takes so long sometimes. I
> complained to Robert who complained to those responsible to speed things
> up ;)

It is. I think we should aim for being able to sign it online. As
Extbase/FLOW3/Phoenix gain prominence more and more people will want to
sign it.

Now my one-liner patch needs to wait at least until Monday so that I can
*fax* the signed CLA to the Association. I wonder how long it will take
after that. It feels like the Stone Age ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter