[TYPO3-mvc] Individual contributor agreement is still pending review?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri May 6 10:16:34 CEST 2011

François Suter wrote:

Hi François,

> I just tried to submit my first patch to Extbase, but got rejected [...]
> Is that related to the CLA (which I no real reason to sign until now) or
> is it some technical issue?

I'm afraid, this is related to the CLA (you can see the status on your
profile page on forge [1] and it still says "has not signed the
Contributor License Agreement").

It's an absurdity IMO that this process takes so long sometimes. I
complained to Robert who complained to those responsible to speed things
up ;)

Best
Bastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/users/329