[TYPO3-mvc] Ext.Direct + Extbase in FE ?

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 31 18:10:35 CEST 2011

Sorry, I cant do it without an explanation, so I have to wait for the FE
example

I have registered my plugin

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY, // The extension name (in UpperCamelCase) or the
extension key (in lower_underscore)
	'Pi1', // A unique name of the plugin in UpperCamelCase
	array( // An array holding the controller-action-combinations that
are accessible
		'Index' => 'index' // The first controller and its first
action will be the default
	),
	array( // An array of non-cachable controller-action-combinations
(they must already be enabled)
	)
);

My controller inherits
class Tx_ExtDirectTest_Controller_IndexController extends
Tx_MvcExtjs_MVC_Controller_ExtDirectActionController

and now what?
How can I use my actions from a view?