[TYPO3-mvc] Ext.Direct + Extbase in FE ?

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:12:35 CEST 2011

Hi Fernando,

On 26.03.2011 12:25, Fernando Arconada wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anyone has an example of extbase FE plugin with Ext.Direct reading domain
> objects? I have read http://wiki.typo3.org/ExtDirect but it exports a
> normal class methods but no extbase Actions
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Fernando Arconada
>
> PD: AFAIK the current trunk of mvc_extjs_samples isnt working at this
> moment

It is working, but there is no sample for FE included atm. I'll try to
provide a small sample in the next days. You may check out how it works
for the BE module. The basic way is the same. You register your plugin
instead of your module and that's it. Your controller will look like
those used in the sample module and the remote calls can also be done
like in the module.

regards
Dennis