[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Tue Mar 22 21:32:06 CET 2011

Hey Franz,

> It is possible - I already manipulate GETparamters based on some Cookie values and revalidate the cHash - that's not a big deal, but at the point you have to do that we don't have all necessary information to detect uncacheable actions automatically (could be set in flexform etc.
and TS-setup is also missing at this point).
> If you do that on your own for your extension it's of course no problem, but I don't see a easy way to use some sort of autodetection at this point of the page rendering process.

Can I change via TS or FF if an action is cacheable or not? I thought this is only handled in ext_localconf.php (which should be available at that point, right?). But if it's that complicated to figure out the cachability, I agree with you that this can't be done automatically.

But your proposed solution with the intToken sounds better in this regard.

Kind regards,

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt