[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Mar 22 10:25:39 CET 2011

Hey Xavier,

> I'm encountering some weird problem and before investigating too much,
> I'd like to know whether somebody had this before...
> When I go to website1, I see index of myplugin, can use edit and update.
> If I go to website2, I see nothing, the plugin seems not to be rendered
> at all!

I encounter a similar issue. In my case all plugin content of a Extbase
based extension suddenly disappears until I clear the TYPO3 caches
again. Sometimes I have to clear them twice because the first hit didn't
solve the problem. Strange thing is that the plugin is rendered just
fine in the first place, but disappears at some point.

> Any idea?

Unfortunately not - didn't have the time to investigate into this, but
the first thing I'll try is to update Extbase so the most recent GIT
version and hope it was just some incompatibility of the 1.3dev version
which is currently running on that website.