[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem?

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Mon Mar 21 19:00:42 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm encountering some weird problem and before investigating too much,
I'd like to know whether somebody had this before...

I have something like that:

root
  |-- website1
  |    `-- mountpoint
  |-- website2
  |    `-- mountpoint
  `-- share
       `-- some page

mountpoint pages mount "share".

On "some page", I have a plugin which takes as parameter the website id
(as TS). In short I have two constants like

lib.myplugin.website = website1

or website2 and I use that constant in the setup to instantiate my plugin.

My plugin has three methods, index, edit and update. Edit and update are
non-cached.

When I go to website1, I see index of myplugin, can use edit and update.
If I go to website2, I see nothing, the plugin seems not to be rendered
at all!

If I put no_cache for the _page_, then both index actions for website1
and website2 are shown properly but edit/update do not work anymore.

If I put "index" as non-cached too but remove no_cache for the page, it
does not help either, same behavior as earlier, works on website1, not
on website2.

Any idea?

--
Xavier Perseguers