[TYPO3-mvc] Question about f:cObject and linked typoscript

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg info at professorweb.de
Fri Mar 18 06:57:47 CET 2011

Hello,

I've got a question about <f:cObject> viewhelper and its usage, I'll
explain it on a concrete example:

In my fluid template I output pages in a for-loop. Each page contains this
line:
{f:cObject(typoscriptObjectPath:'lib.getCategoryUidByPage', data:'{page}',
currentValueKey:'{page.pid}')}

A page is in a category, but the special is that the category page is TWO
parent steps away:

Category
  \_ Sysfoler
     \_ Page

The lib.getCategoryUidByPage gets the pid of the parent page (and that
works!):

lib.getCategoryUidByPage = RECORDS
lib.getCategoryUidByPage {
	source.field = pid
	tables = pages
	conf.pages = TEXT
	conf.pages.field = pid
}

But what I need too is the title of this page.
Maybe you've got an easy way to get the title.

Thanks!
~Armin